Observations and Overflow

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Lost in Translation


This is the eve of the inauguration of my own blog. Wow, never thought I'd get one going. But here it is - Bloggeronicus Rex. I have had a crazy week ending in my getting semi-laid off from a new job.

Just when you think you are on your way to a new stability reality's shifting sifts and you slide to a new place. Not sure what will happen but I trust that God in His sovereignty will show me the next path.

I've been thinking alot lately about working so hard to get to places where there is nothing to grasp.

Why spin countless webs when the bugs are made of rubber?

Stay tuned for the cranial rantings, babblings, queries, and ramblings as they come to me.

Hopefully you'll find them enjoyable, thoughtful, and entertaining even if they are sewn from remnants unknown.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hobster said...

oh my, this as got to be one of the signs of the apocalypse...nutria-boy has a blog.

THE END IS NEAR!

Thursday, September 30, 2004

 
Blogger Larry D. Lyons II said...

so... i wonder if your aversion for what you call "postmodernistic silliness" is a function of a God-centered epistemology. but i've put the cart before the horse. the question is: what exactly is "postmodernistic silliness"?

PS: dianne reeves was who brought me here. hope i'm not treading on hostile terrain.

-a postmodern at heart

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

 
Blogger Nutriaboy said...

Postmodern silliness is the destruction of absolutes while all the while using them to destroy. It is denying that truth exists in order to fill one's own fancy.

Yes, God exists. He is self-evident. Without the transcedent we have no epistemology.

Glad you were brought here by Dianne, she is incredible.

Come back as often as you would like.

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Seo Blog - free, no ads homepage hosting! Start your website today! Publishing and journaling with ease!