Observations and Overflow

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Discriminating Blogging

Well it’s been quite some time now since I’ve blogged. While my observations have continued to be many and fathomed, my overflow hasn’t been peaked and hence, I have not felt compelled to write. And it is with that in mind that I began to doubt my bloggability until I realized that I have many hats to wear and only one head and that bloggeronially speaking, one must blog with a deference of discrimination.

Yet the thought of scarce blogging led me to feel guilty about not writing for the sake of those who do read my blog. And that contemplation ushered in a sense of pride for having thought that there were actually some folks waiting on a post – checking in regularly to see what was posted before they head out to work or retire for the evening or while they are eating a noon time snack. Prideful thoughts mangled with guilt and the fear of being ostracized by the blogging community then met the Reality Committee (RC).

The fear of ‘they’ and the effort to make sure that I was in line with ‘those who shall judge’ is of no concern to the RC. If I will blog, then I shall blog! If I am infrequently blogging in the blogosphere of blogdom, then I am an infrequent blogger! And if I am frequently blogging, then I am blogging frequently!

Should one be concerned with the rapidity and mass of his blog tome or should he be in fear of posting vacuous syntax and diary regurgitations that would stretch the benevolence of even one’s own mother in having to read them? Quality over quantity should be the decree! Yes quality over quantity! Yes! Yes!

I sure hope this post qualifies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Seo Blog - free, no ads homepage hosting! Start your website today! Publishing and journaling with ease!