Observations and Overflow

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Life under the Rock

I go to a guy's house today and he tells me that the Virgin Records guy has a competition going on and that the Microsoft guy has teamed up with the genius guy with long sideburns and that they went into outer space with this really strange and crazy looking pseudo-airplane with a rocket thing on top of it making them we-just-won-the-contest-and-made-world-history guys. Not knowing made me feel like the under-the-rock guy. Where on earth have I been?

Man. We are information hounds and Lord help you if you miss the news or don't have cable television because you are liable to find your poor pathetic non-info hound nose being covered by moss as it sticks out from the granite.

I Googled up this outer space newsflash story and became a now-I-know-what-you-were-saying guy. And then I see that tonight is the Cheney/Edwards 'debate' [cute talk with media guy (gal) about political bickering and benign brouhahas] All I could see was that Cheney looked crooked and Edwards is crooked. Crooked in the sense of leaning in high inclines and descents in the former and crooked in the sense of regurgitated Pinocchio noses in the latter.

Maybe being the under-the-rock guy isn't so bad after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Seo Blog - free, no ads homepage hosting! Start your website today! Publishing and journaling with ease!