Observations and Overflow

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Egghead


I have nothing to do and everybody to do it with.

My list of to-do's is long and my want-to is short.

Ever get so overwhelmed thinking about your Sisyphus days that your head melds into an apathetic pancake, poured out entirely too thin with too many bubbles?

I have noticed recently that in order for me to take advantage of my organizational tools I have to be more disciplined, which, of course, means that I have to be more organized. I don't like attempting to progress by chasing my who's-on-first tail.

Discombobulated scrambled egghead meets Ungerland.

I think I'll take a nap.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jamin Hubner said...

"Ever get so overwhelmed thinking about your Sisyphus days that your head melds into an apathetic pancake, poured out entirely too thin with too many bubbles?"

my...you certainly have a way with words, haha...i think ive ran into those days from time to time..

ja

Monday, January 24, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Seo Blog - free, no ads homepage hosting! Start your website today! Publishing and journaling with ease!