Observations and Overflow

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Waiting on Science and the Theory of Inversion

I've successfully attached this rubber plunger to my belly button and have tied fifteen feet of steel cable to the handle which is firmly secured to my friend Elrod's Ford F-150 trailer hitch so that in the wee hours of the morning when he gets up to go nutria hunting and speeds off into the rigorous and unassuming dew, I will find my skin inverted up and over my lip as I attempt to prove once again that the theory of external epidermal inversion is exactly correct as it relates to being turned inside out by sudden and sharply directed vector forces uniquely and precisely applied.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WhAAAT ????

Calvinists.....we sure are a looney bunch.

Friday, February 18, 2005

 
Blogger Jamin Hubner said...

amen...
ja

Monday, March 07, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Seo Blog - free, no ads homepage hosting! Start your website today! Publishing and journaling with ease!