Observations and Overflow

Monday, October 11, 2004

Blah Da Blah La Da Blah Day

Today was one of those blah da blah days. You know the kind where you feel sort of blah and your response to it is a blah da blah la da mode; the kind of mode that precipitates a furthering of apathetic motor oil greasing down and lubricating your tongue. It's a gee-I-don't-quite-think-that-I-care-about-today mode married in congenial union with a gee-I-know-I-should-care-about-it mode that gives birth to the blah.

Ah yes, the ever present blah. Sometimes we love him and other times we would like to see the Mexican motivational firing squad shoot its highly efficient bandito rounds straight into his pathetic sounding lungs. And at the end of the day or sometimes in the middle of the blah da blah la da blah day, I come to realize an important truth.

I don't whine very well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Need cheese? May help with your whine. I have been having blah days lately so I know what you mean. It's like those days when your give-a-darn is broken.

Mark

Monday, October 11, 2004

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Seo Blog - free, no ads homepage hosting! Start your website today! Publishing and journaling with ease!