Observations and Overflow

Thursday, October 14, 2004

It's only Natural

Here’s a question: Do we really need to ask whether or not a homosexual relationship is ‘natural’? Let’s put religious affections aside for a moment and examine biology.

A penis is an anatomical device that fits ‘naturally’ in the female vagina. We know from our reproductive research that the sperm swims his little Mark Spitz-ness up the loving life canal and finds the ovum of choice and zim-bang-ramma-lang-a-ding; we have intercourse.

Now…
Two men attempting to have intercourse? How can something that is designed to be P+V=I suddenly and ‘naturally’ accommodate P+P=I? The propositional calculus doesn’t add up nor does the biology. And what about two females?

V+V=I? Not quite. The Vs end up manufacturing fake Ps so that they can accomplish the sameness of P+V=I, but all they accomplish is not I.

Do we need a scientist and a religionist to define the ‘natural’ I? I don’t think we do. We know what it is and we know what it looks like when we see it.

Funny how propaganda mixed with progressive-culturalism breeds fantasyland.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Seo Blog - free, no ads homepage hosting! Start your website today! Publishing and journaling with ease!